Product DescriptionThis kitchen organization clamp design provides a simple, convenient, and easy way to close and reseal opened bags. Your food stays fresh for weeks, even months. The ergonomic shape provides a comfortable gripping surface. Use it for your potato chips, cereal, cookies, flour, sugar, frozen food, coffee, trail mix, or anything else you need to keep fresh.
This 6 piece clip set provides heavy duty holding power while eliminating the need for troublesome twist-ties, bread tags or weak plastic clips. An excellent way to remain organized in the kitchen, office, garage, shop, yard, camping, events, parties, boats, cars and more!
For any bag without its own re-sealable ziplock! Have you ever opened a bag of food or snack and didn't finish its contents, and wondered how you'll store it without spilling it everywhere? These spring clips are one of the most useful kitchen gadgets ever created. Large size fits nearly every large bag in your pantry or backpack and extra wide, non-slip openings grip items securely for sealing large-size or bulk-size bags. Designed to re-seal virtually any poly plastic bag or paper pouch.
Bag clip is perfect to close and secure coffee bags. Your coffee will stay fresh longer. This heavy duty steel clip can also be used for clipping books or magazines open for hands-free reading.
Modern design of a quality stainless steel kitchen utensil they are nearly unbreakable and your satisfaction is guaranteed. They are the last clip you will ever buy. Purchase one for yourself and one for a companion or relative! These make interesting gifts for any birthday, wedding, Mothers Day or for your organizations special events.
- Strong and Sturdy - What's the point of a bag clip that's not strong or sturdy enough to keep your bag closed? Not much, that's what. These stainless steel jaw bag clips keep even the heaviest duty bags closed. Made with 4" long stainless steel, you can rest assured they'll hold up to all the abuse you can throw at them. The clips enable you to keep foods fresh for much longer. Even the most stubborn bags will be sealed down tight. The jaw clips are strong and well made.
- Ease of Use and Organization - Jaw clips don't get any easier to use than these. They're designed in the same fashion as most jaw clips, except the materials used are far stronger and longer lasting. Using these jaw clips is a walk in the park. Simply open them up, place the object being closed in the opening, and then let them close. Whatever it is you need to keep closed will be sealed tight in an instant. That's what makes organization so easy when you use these jaw clips.
- Indoor and Outdoor Use - Thanks to their stainless steel construction, these jaw clips can be used in just about any condition imaginable. They can be used both inside and outside without fear of rust or wear-and-tear. This makes them perfect in the barn, shed, garage, or even the yard. These stainless steel jaw bag clips are so heavy duty and strong they can be used for all sorts of tough outdoor applications. Hang up very heavy items like bags full of nuts and bolts with them.
- Extra Gripping Strength - It's not just these stainless steel jaw clips themselves that are strong. It's also their serrated gripping jaws. This gives them extra gripping strength, whether that's keeping a big bag of pet food closed or holding a heavy bag of nuts and bolts up off the ground. Better yet, both edges of the clamp are serrated. This means the jaw has even more gripping power. It gives you an extra edge no matter what the project is. The serrated jaw is strong but also gentle.
- Compatible With Most Packages - The problem with the majority of jaw clips, especially plastic ones, is their size. They're too small. They're not large enough to keep larger or irregularly sized packages closed. These stainless steel jaw bag clips tackle that problem instantly. At 4" long, they're designed to keep large and irregularly shaped packages sealed airtight. Even when you're not working with a large package, the longer than normal size of these jaw clips seal smaller packages.